Perseus is designating a section of their BEA booth (#4237) to the creation of BOOK: The Sequel. This work station will include all the necessary tools for live editing, cover design, layout, and promotion. Throughout Friday and Saturday, BEA attendees are encouraged to stop by the booth to watch the various teams in action—and in some cases participate as well. Below is the hour-by-hour production timeline:
Friday, May 29th
- 9:00 AM Editorial Meeting
- 10:00 AM Jacket Discussion/Interior Book Design
- 11:00 AM First Pass Pages Arrive
- 1:00 PM Marketing/Publicity Strategy Meeting
- 3:30PM Foreign Rights/Sales Discussion
- 5:00 PM E-galleys available
Saturday, May 30th
- 9:00 AM Book Website Creation
- 9:30 AM Reading Group Guide Creation
- 1:00 PM First Print Run Meeting
- 3:30 PM Q&A with Participants
- 4:00 PM Book Launch Party in booth.
Come see the finished book in its many forms, and celebrate!